QST QST QST: April AMRAD meeting - topic: Bluetooth Wireless Technology

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 21:50:28 CDT 2016

QST QST QST

    Mr. Ross Young (KM4HIL) will be our guest Presenter for our 7 April
    2016 AMRAD meeting at the Dolley Madison (Fairfax  County) Public
    Library.  (Address: 1244 Oak Ridge Ave., McLean, VA 22101).

    The topic will be the "Bluetooth wireless technology, what it is,
    how it works, and how we can use it."

    Please retransmit this message to any and all of the other Ham Radio
    clubs that you may be members of - everyone is always welcome to our
    meetings.

    ALSO NOTE:  This 7:30 PM meeting is on the 7 th of April, which is
    the first Thursday of the month of April.  This diversion from our
    normal membership meeting dates is dictated by unavailability of the
    Library's meeting room on our traditional meeting date.

(http://www.amrad.org/).

[https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Dolley+Madison+%28Fairfax++County%29+Public+Library]

QST QST QST

--