FW: BroadBand HamNet Meeting - 14 May 2016

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 07:27:32 CDT 2016

From: Clarence Meese [mailto:cmeese at comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:57 PM

All --

The next BBHN meeting has been scheduled for 14 May 2016 at the Prince William Central Library Community Room.  The room is reserved for 10 am until 4 pm; however, we will use the time from 10 am until noon for room and equipment setup.  If you have a presentation, arrive during the setup time.  If you do not plan to present, please plan to arrive about noon.

Our focus for this meeting is equipment specification for long haul connections across the county.  Plus, Stu Mitchell, WA0DYJ will have a presentation on the Mobile Radio software and how it might be of use for BBHN.  We have discussed this package before so some may already be familiar with it, if not actually using it.  Additional discussions are planned for the PWC BBHN backbone, local nodes vs. backbone nodes and BBHN portable deployments.

The library address is:

Central Community Library

Community Room

8601 Mathis Avenue

Manassas, VA 20110-527

Hope you will be able to make this BBHN meeting.

73,

-- Clarence, K4CNM