MM topics

Dave Skolnick dskolnick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:19:29 CDT 2016

Hello Tacos,

It's been over a decade since I left Fairfax. While Annapolis isn't that
far I don't get back to Tippy's or AMRAD.

My company works on long range communications for recreational sailors
offshore. I provide instruction (webinars and one-to-one), sales,
installation, repair, and guidance for satellite and HF communication, WiFi
range extension, cell phone boosters, and lots of networking issues. Is
there interest perhaps in a Tacos or AMRAD event on ham radio and other
communications at sea on small boats? I can gird my loins and drive back to
Northern Virginia for this group.

73 es sail fast de dave KO4MI
S/V Auspicious
AuspiciousWorks.com