Helium find

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 09:53:28 CDT 2016

  Yeah, I heard an NPR story about this yesterday. Goody, more helium
balloons for me. Of course once Womankind finally achieves controlled
fusion on a massive scale the Earth's oceans won't be safe from a power
hungry species (us) that's eager to gobble them up. Just think, humans
may discover that the ultimate purpose of their existence is to convert
hydrogen to helium, just like stars do. Then we will truly be children
of the stars. Hmmm ....., burp! Excuse me.

Richard