More SDR toys

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:16:51 CDT 2016

http://store.redpitaya.com/hamlab.html

http://store.redpitaya.com/hamlab-68.html

I have been experimenting with my Red Pitaya board as the basis of a
transceiver rig using PowerSDR software on a laptop.  It looks like a they
will make it into a 10 W stand alone unit which makes for an attractive
package.  One of it's unique features is diversity receiving,  PureSignal
power amplifier linearization is implemented but isn't working for me
currently.  The other instrument functions aren't anything to write home
about but they do work, just not as good as stand alone instruments.
Probably best for someone getting started with ham and electronics.

This is probably just the beginning of a wave of new and interesting SDR
transceivers.

Martin W6MRR