Tiny stuff

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 05:21:39 CDT 2016

On 4 Jul 2016, at 00:58, Alex Fraser wrote:
> I managed to lose 2 of the switches of the strip trying to figure out how to clamp it,   I got one left.

Hi Alex

Just out of curiousity, by "lose" do you mean "destroyed by excess heat" or "they pinged out of the tweezers and flew across the workshop, never to be seen again"? It's just that I am currently much afflicted by the latter, and I wondered if I was in good company.  :-)

The solder-filled holes sounds like one of the few incidences of a "solder sucker" being useful, but modern construction is so darned small...

My fingers are crossed for you.

Phil M1GWZ