Zero Days

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 17:28:02 CDT 2016

  "Strange indeed are the ways of computers. It is not given to mere men
to understand them."

   Hmmm...., does that imply that computers have gender?

Anon

      Five reasons computers must be female...

5. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.

4. Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to memory for
future reference.

3. The native language used to communicate with other computers is
incomprehensible to everyone else.

2. The message, "Bad command or file name," is about as informative as
"If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to
tell you."

1. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending
half your paycheck on accessories for it.