aircraft networking

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 05:53:01 CDT 2016

More to the point, how much power does the drone require when carrying the weight of 300 feet of CAT5 cable - which I assume isn't negligible? I have seen folks scratching their heads when they attach a thin antenna wire to a toy helium balloon and then watch it rise to a stately seven feet and stop. :-)

Phil M1GWZ