convention comms

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 12:47:37 CDT 2016

For something as big as a convention, it wouldn't surprise me to find that the cell

companies haad used a "COW", a Cell On Wheels. This is a mobile cell "tower"

that actually sits on the ground, in or outside the facility, to provide additional

capacity. It might be needed with thousands of people yammering and texting

at the same time, let alone playing Pokeman go.