[NOVAC] iridium sadness

bill.fastenau at verizon.net bill.fastenau at verizon.net
Thu Aug 25 22:09:53 CDT 2016

Read this book a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it.  The story of the original Iridium constellation deployment-

https://www.amazon.com/Eccentric-Orbits-Iridium-John-Bloom-ebook/dp/B01AGZ8M3A

A good read and some interesting similarities to the current financial situation.

Bill WB2QGZ

Sent from my android device.