[HacDC:Spaceblimp] Spaceblimp 6 launching on 10/8

Ethan Waldo ewaldo at healthetechs.com
Wed Sep 28 22:37:10 CDT 2016

Thanks for the promo Martin.  Just a note, we are shooting for a 10am launch on 10/8 so if anyone is interested, you'd probably have to leave the DC area by 8am depending on where you live.  I will most likely camp out the night before at the nearby Elizabeth Furnace Recreation Area only 15 minutes away and people are welcome to join.

Ethan Waldo
KF5UFH