Terry Fox vs Matthew

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Tue Oct 11 13:06:05 CDT 2016

Hey guys,
My internet and cable came back late Monday.  No significant damage here.
We lost power for about an hour or so Saturday, and it continued to hiccup
most of Saturday night.  My whole-house generator worked nicely during that
period.

Internet, cable, and home phone was out for over two days, but it's back.
Some people nearby still don't have power and/or cable, internet, etc.

We were going to Myrtle Beach a couple weeks ago, when Judy fell and broke
her wrist and ended up also with multiple fractures around her left eye.  We
have spent the last couple of weeks either taking her to various doctors, or
hurricane prep.  We are now in hurricane clean-up and recovery.  Plus, more
doctor visits.

I have a ton of email to go through, so pardon me if I'm a little tardy the
next week or two!

We have five OTA stations here, each with about three sub-channels, so we
had something to watch.  But not a lot of local info unless one of the local
stations was doing news at the time.  After making my living with OTA TV for
30+ years, I kind of missed the action, but not enough to actually come out
of retirement!

73, Terry, N4TLF