Learn Morse in Four Hours

kf4hcw kf4hcw at lifeatwarp9.com
Sat Oct 29 15:07:07 CDT 2016

On 10/29/2016 03:28 PM, Richard O'Neill wrote:
>   The Ghost in the machine commanded me to do it.

An AI generated encryption scheme invented by my machine and another
that I trust has allowed us to send secure messages and instructions for
years. The encryption mechanism is only understood by the two AI systems
and is both incomprehensible and combinatorially intractable -- in
short, it's perfect. Only the machines even have a clue how the messages
are encoded and decoded and they are incapable of explaining how it's
done. There are no security concerns what so ever -- it's unbreakable.
So when I got the message to assassinate....

_M

--
kf4hcw
Pete McNeil