FW: Update on Terry WA5NTI

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 15:39:04 CDT 2016

All
As a Deacon first, single Ham person first and as ARRL Virginia Section
Manager third, I want to thank and bless you all for all of your thoughts,
actions and prayers for Terry.

I can proudly say I am a Ham and a Deacon in the Catholic Church.

Please pass on my prayers and good wishes to Terry for myself as well as
the ARRL and our membership.

Joe Palsa

Dr Joseph Palsa k3wry
ARRL-Virginia Section Manager
Virginia State  Government Liaison
K3WRY at ARRL.ORG
804-350-2665

NOTICE: The  information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended for the  use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain  information that is privileged or otherwise
confidential. It is not intended for  transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other that
the named addressee. It should  not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized persons. If you have received  this electronic mail transmission in
error, please delete it from your system  without copying or forwarding it, and
notify the sender of the error by reply  E-mail.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message,  however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced "You are  what you do,
When it counts"

"When the disaster is at its worst,  communications should be at its best"

In a message dated 10/30/2016 4:22:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,