A trip down memory lane

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 16:25:04 CST 2016

Apart from significant quantities of drawn low-melting-point bi-metallic eutectic* to ‘stick’ plastic things together, I also keep quantities of plastic-covered stranded metals which I find work as navigational aids for wandering electrons, and sometimes to join collections of plastic parts on synthetic resin-bonded paper to old-fashioned manual effectors.

Phil M1GWZ

*Thank goodness I didn’t mention elements of atomic number 50 or especially 82.