Fw: [QRPLabs] QSO Today interview [1 Attachment]

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sat Dec 24 20:26:08 CST 2016

Of interest to the group?
73, Terry, N4TLF

From: Hans Summers hans.summers at gmail.com [QRPLabs]
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:48 PM
To: qrplabs
Subject: [QRPLabs] QSO Today interview [1 Attachment]

Hi all

It was my honour to be interviewed by Eric 4Z1UG for his QSO Today program episode #125, published today. See http://www.qsotoday.com/

His photo of me cuts out the set of three QRP Labs kits on the shelf here operational and the ones I use for development of new firmware versions. So I am attaching it again here in full because you want to see the QRP Labs kits  ;-)   Naturally QRP Labs gets lots of mention in the program too.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com
__._,_.___View attachments on the web

Posted by: Hans Summers <hans.summers at gmail.com>

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.