Fwd: January AMRAD meeting

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 15:01:52 CST 2017

This is an expansion of an email sent a few minutes ago in error. I hit the "send" key by accident.

A reminder:  The meeting is TOMORROW, Monday, January 23, at 7:00 PM.

Not only the day has changed. There is also a new location. We will meet in

the offices of Linaspace, Mark Kanawati's company, and thanks again to Mark

for making this venue available.

The address is:

   2701 Prosperity Ave.   Suite #215

   Fairfax, VA 22031

The speaker will be Andrew Jahns, KB3YPD, who will be speaking about the

BooyaSDR board. His project's web site is BooyaSDR.sourceforge.net.

Frank Gentges, K0BRA pointed out in an earlier email that Linaspace is close to a

Metro station and that there is parking available at the building. The meeting

will start earlier than usual, at 7:00 PM rather than 7:30.

Note that the building doors close at 7:00 PM. If you arrive after that that time,

call Mark at 703-628-1821 for entry.

Hope to see you there.

Dick