fire in a vacuum ?

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 09:09:56 CST 2017

On 1/26/2017 11:55 PM, Alex Fraser wrote:
> I think you might have to have a special sight, perhaps a computerized
> sight to fire a rifle accurately in space while orbiting.

  On the ground it's known as Kentucky windage. As a young tree rat
hunter I learned it pretty well, at least from a semi stationary firing
position. Those critters move pretty fast and nailing them as they leap
from branch to branch ain't easy, at least not with a .22 rifle.
However, with a blunderbuss most anyone can do it.

Ye old Ozark Dude