chinese tube amp?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 18:37:55 CST 2017

Yes, I have long understood that “hi-fi” means “just sufficiently distorted to sound nice” and the use of valve amps for electric guitars means “sufficiently distorted to sound comfortably like every other guitarist”. However, by “warm” I understand “seriously limted in the upper frequencies”. At 57, I am rapidly developing “warm” hearing, without the need for valves.

Phil M1GWZ