recommending a course I am participating in

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:56:07 CST 2017

Amrad folks - I've enrolled in MIT's edX course:

MITx: 6.002.1x Circuits and Electronics 1: Basic Circuit Analysis

There is NO cost for enrollment, registration, unless you want a
certificate ($99). Online e-book version of the course Text book is
provided but you will most likely have to be constantly online when you
are reading it. You can also buy the book for offline reading from the
publisher. The video instruction modules are based on the MIT open
courseware (OCW), but you will have to slog through them in sequence,
just like a regular student. Want to go back to school to keep your mine
fresh? Sample 1st part (of 3 part) syllabus attached. What do you think?

There is a MIT prescribed math refresher module before the main course
starts ... it is linear diff. eq., and some other math, but they give
adequate instruction for those needing refreshing. The course work is
constant I see, with lots of reading and calculating. Most of the work
is online, with SPICE emulator, or you could use your own Spice tool if
you want, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

I chose to enroll (with verification) shooting for the certificate, and
hope to go to the 3rd part in a year.

If any of you want to do this with me, let me know (N3RDX,
samudra.haque at gmail.com) to form a study group by e-mail.

Main website: www.edx.org

73 de X

---