New All Electric Mercedes AA Class

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 18:30:44 CST 2017

It seems to me that the "AA" concept could work - momentarily.  Those 9,648
cells equals 14,472 V.  It looks like "AA"s can dump 5 - 10 A for a few
seconds.  That gets you into mid double digit horsepower briefly.

I wonder how fast you could go in a standard car or for how long with more
reasonable acceleration?