FW: (WWI) Visiting Terry WA5NTI

Glenn Baumgartner gbaumgartner2 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 20:47:22 CST 2017

Good point Bill.  I went to see Terry last weekend and while he is
having a heck of a time trying to get us to understand him he surely
appreciates our visits.  While Kate seems to be a good care provider
between the two of them, I'm sure that house must seem pretty small
after all these weeks.  Please all, go to see Terry as often a you can
.  73 Glenn b.  AK4QJ