Next AMRAD meeting...

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 15:02:04 CST 2017

will be held on Saturday, March 18th at 1:30 PM. This will follow immediately after

our usual Tacos luncheon at Tippie's. The location will, once again, be the offices

of LinaSpace, Mark Kanawati's company, which is situated quite close to Tippie's.

LinaSpace is located  at 2701 Prosperity Avenue. Suite 215, Fairfax, VA 22031.

>From Tippie's, take a left out of the parking lot, a left on Prosperity Avenue, and

the high-rise building will be on your right. There is a driveway entrance just past

the building that leads to the parking lot adjacent to the building. The building is

adjacent to Prosperity Avenue.

Be advised that if you haven't updated your maps recently, that driveway not be

there. It wasn't the last time (and the first time) I looked for the building. Having

now updated my maps, I'll give it another shot, but at least I'll have been there

before. And it will be daylight.

See  you at Tippie's, and at the meeting.

73,  Dick