FW: Antenna Party for WA5NTI

William Fenn wfenn4 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 13:42:59 CST 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rinehart [mailto:mrinehart at cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 10:50 AM
To: W4IY/R <wwi-reflector at googlegroups.com>
Cc: Gene Baumgartner <gbaumgartner2 at verizon.net>; William Fenn
<wfenn4 at verizon.net>; Wayne Phillips <w99phi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Antenna Party for WA5NTI

Whoops! Forgot about VA QSO Party on March 18-19.

Plan for Saturday 3/25 with raindate of Saturday 4/1.

73

Mark Rinehart
KV4UC at arrl.net
mrinehart at cox.net
703-399-1176 cell
Lorton VA

On Mar 11, 2017, at 10:40 AM, Mark Rinehart <mrinehart at cox.net> wrote:

As many of you are probably aware, one of our long term members, Terry
McCarty WA5NTI, suffered a stroke in October. He continues to recover at
home and is itching to get back to at least monitoring amateur radio. His
station is currently on the 2nd floor of his home and he is generally
limited the first floor of his home, which has been reconfigured for single
floor living.

I am proposing to organize an antenna party at his home from 10AM-2PM on
Saturday, March 18th or 25th (rain date), for volunteers to rehang his
Buckmaster OCF dipole and restring cables to his living room where we can
setup his station for him to use. This is a good opportunity for newer hams
to get some hands on experience setting up a station and help out a fellow
ham.

Terry's home address is:
6498 Mockingbird Ln
Manassas VA 20111-4311