A Diode Blast from the Past

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 22 12:30:04 CDT 2017

Phil,

I was similarly curious.  I looked and found 11-47 at the bottom of the
first document.  Nothing for the second document but then 10-46 for the
third.

This would indicate November 1947 and October 1946.  These are pretty
early documents.  I like the amateur radio one with circuits including
the SWR bridge for open wire line.

Frank K0BRA