fyi----- Test Equipment Repair Services

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Wed May 17 11:42:47 EDT 2017

All
If anyone has any need for repairs or information, this company is  helpful.

73's
Dr  Joe Palsa
K3WRY
ARRL-Virginia Section Manager
State Government  Liaison
k3wry at aol.com
k3wry at arrl.org
http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry
804-350-2665

"You  are what you do, When it counts"

NOTICE: The information  contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended for the use of the  named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain information  that is privileged or otherwise
confidential. It is not intended for  transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other that
the named addressee. It should  not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized persons. If you have received  this electronic mail transmission in
error, please delete it from your system  without copying or forwarding it, and
notify the sender of the error by reply  E-mail.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message,  however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly  inconvenienced