Hamvention 2017 Was a Success

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 11:59:47 EDT 2017

tacoistas,

A group of AMRADers ventured out to the new Hamvention site at Xenia
Ohio.  We did put up with some mud and rain but the new site was well
organized and attendees were rewarded with a nice Hamvention.

Several of us signed up for hotel rooms next year expecting a better
show that this year.  A big congratulations to the Dayton ham club for
putting on such a nice gathering.  The arrangements for buses to and
from the Hamvention worked especially nice and reflects good planning.

The flea market was great and would have been better if we did not have
the rain and mud.  Lots of fine items were carried home by our people.

Don't hesitate planning to show up next year.

Frank Gentges