However, the teleporter is not yet ready for operation.

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 20:47:29 EDT 2017

Most of the time you won’t notice, although you may occasionally hear your wrenches rotating in the toolbox. If you are quick (or happen to be using one when it happens), you will quickly discover whether you or the Chinese owner is stronger. If you’re quick, or rotate the wrench with the help of other family members, you might be able to flip him on his back.

Phil M1GWZ

PS. Calculations have recently shown that if North Korea accidentally detonates one of its nuclear warheads on the ground, the entire population of China will simultaneously jump six inches into the air.