Fwd: dBZ

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 14:23:33 EDT 2017

I was reading an on-line group called Wx-Talk run by Chris Novy and

saw somebody's request for a pointer to an on-line converter from dBZ

to inches. I vaguely recalled that dBZ related to  hydrometeor density

and the radar return therefrom, but not how it related to inches. Off to Google.

Searched on dBZ and got a page of returns relating to a computer game,

And to a DMCA take-down notice demanding that Google remove certain

sites from its search results. And a notice that a copy of the DMCA notice

was available at a certain URL. Read the DMCA notice, and found page after

page of the URLs that Google is no longer permitted to show in its search

results.

Go figure.