Beware of the BIG Win10Pro 64b Update

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Mon Aug 7 11:05:17 EDT 2017

On 8/7/2017 2:46 PM, kf4hcw wrote:

>> The buggers from Micro$oft did a real number
>
> This kind of thing is why I have purged WinDoS from my orgs ( as much as possible ).

YMMV... Your Mileage May Vary, as you Americans say... on my home-assembled, tower PC, with an Intel i7 processor,
the update went smoothly, no problems whatsoever... Chrome continued to work, as did Thunderbird and all the
other applications I have installed.  I have also Linux Kubuntu on dual boot, but the more I use it, the more I prefer
to boot Windows 10... I hate to have to work with the command line, which is the preferred user interface of Linux...

73  Alberto  I2PHD