Remember LORAN? It may be coming back.

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 16:25:17 EDT 2017

There has been talk about reinstalling it almost since it was taken down. It didn't take long

for people to realize just how vulnerable GPS, GLONASS and Magellan really are to state-

sponsored mucking around. Now that the word "hacking" has become part of everyday

conversation, the realization that our technological marvels aren't invulnerable may

make us think about having a Plan B.