FW: Remember LORAN? It may be coming back.

Nan and Sandy Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Mon Aug 7 22:46:06 EDT 2017

It looks like Morse code may not be dead in the Navy but with a twist.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a27391/us-navy-morse-code-software/

Celestial Navigation has sort of just come back.
http://www.npr.org/2016/02/22/467210492/u-s-navy-brings-back-navigation-by-the-stars-for-officers

      Sandy
     WB5MMB