The AMRAD newsletter

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 19:44:19 EDT 2017

It's that time again!  The next edition of the AMRAD newsletter will be coming out
in another couple of weeks and, as usual, I'm looking for articles I don't have to write
myself. (You get lazier as you get older.)

So, OYEZ! OYEZ!  Ye Editor is requesting that all who have done, or learned, something
interesting lately put it down in the form of a publishable article for the newsletter.  I'd
prefer something compatible with Word, since that saves me from having to find somebody
to translate it to a format I can actually use. But translate I will (I have done so already) so
don't let that stop you from submitting an article.

Thanks, and 73.

Dick