Fwd: Solar Eclipse live data

Dave dave at wb6dhw.com
Mon Aug 21 14:50:12 EDT 2017

   Here in north-central Idaho, we had 96% eclipse.  My weather station
recorded it and the data is on weather underground, my station ID is
kidkoosk3.   As can be seen, the solar radiation went from 200 w/sq-M
down to 16 W/sq-M.  Temp went from 66.6 down to 61.2 just after the eclipse.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>