AvE - the guy I learned about that wrench from...

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun Sep 3 12:05:41 EDT 2017

> On Sep 3, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Richard O'Neill <richardoneill at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> On 9/3/2017 8:17 AM, Rob Seastrom wrote:
>> As promised, here's the guy I was talking about yesterday - I figure he ought to appeal to at least some of us here.  :)
>>
>> AvE disassembles one of those Seeback effect camp stoves that charges your phone:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYYw1cYS8o8
>>
>> -r
>>

>   Thanks for the amusement. That video was too funny. I bought one of those stoves just to check it out. For sure it's an overpriced yuppie toy but it does work.

His videos (and narrative) are often a hoot.  Some favorites:

Harbor Freight grinder disassembly and review:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKB-zDJghZ0

Cheap Chinese calipers I was mentioning to Glenn:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvszAb0Y0Ec

Harbor Freight vs Snap-On impact wrench to-to-toe showdown:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8KU_ln77k

Naturally I have him in my RSS feeds.  Keep meaning to send him a few bucks via Patreon.

-r