[WA3NAN] FW: is anyone in contact with disaster releief in Puerto Rico?

K3WRY at aol.com K3WRY at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 14:41:39 EDT 2017

All
They are slowly getting some generators to the few cell towers not down or
flooded while small pockets of some utility power are being restored.
SATERN Net  on 14.265 is taking some very short messages to pass on when they can.
Also check:  http://k4gso.us/radiogram/

73's
Dr Joseph Palsa k3wry
ARRL-Virginia Section Manager
Virginia  State Government Liaison
K3WRY at ARRL.ORG
804-350-2665

NOTICE: The  information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended for the  use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain  information that is privileged or otherwise
confidential. It is not intended for  transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other that
the named addressee. It should  not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized persons. If you have received  this electronic mail transmission in
error, please delete it from your system  without copying or forwarding it, and
notify the sender of the error by reply  E-mail.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message,  however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced "You are  what you do,
When it counts"

In a message dated 9/24/2017 1:23:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,