vx-6r yaesu digital modes inquiry

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:53:26 EDT 2017

Hi, I got my trusty Yaesu VX-6R hooked up to an external antenna from my
QTH in SW DC. I can reach W3NAN (GARC repeater) and W4HFH (ARC
repeater)  from here for the first time reliably. Possibly NVFMA
repeater network as well (haven't tried any contacts).

Got the programming cable as well!

I would like to explore any digital modes using this H/T and my local
Windows 10 laptop. Does anyone have a suggestion on the type of
cables/software I could try to use - or does anyone have a computer
sound interface they are willing to trade that matches this yaesu 4-pin
TRRS plug interface?

73 de N3RDX