Anyone using these microcontrollers?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sat Oct 21 19:37:36 EDT 2017

There are probably several people on tacos using Arduinos and/or Pis for
various projects.  Are any of you using Teensy or Blue Pill boards?  They
are more powerful than the eight-bit Arduinos.  The Teensy boards look
really nice, but tend to be more expensive.  The "Blue Pill" boards are as
cheap as $2, and have a much faster processor than an eight-bit Arduino,
with much more memory and I/O as well.  Both can use the Arduino IDE (with
some mods).

I have several of each, and am playing with them on various projects.
73, Terry, N4TLF