Anyone using these microcontrollers?

kf4hcw kf4hcw at lifeatwarp9.com
Sun Oct 22 16:28:26 EDT 2017

On 10/21/2017 07:37 PM, Terry Fox wrote:
> I have several of each, and am playing with them on various projects.

We have several teensy 3.2s and like them very much.

Playing with them for several sensor and control projects.

The speed is nice, the built in IOs are nice, the built in DAC is also
nice, and having done most things down at the metal (ATTiny85 mostly a
favorite) the 'duino IDE isn't strictly necessary but certainly is
convenient... especially when training up new staff/interns.

_M

--
kf4hcw
Pete McNeil