Clifton Labd boradcast reject filter

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Fri Oct 27 19:33:00 EDT 2017

Nevermind!!  Test equipment issue.....
73, Terry, N4TLF

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Fox
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 5:39 PM
To: tacos at amrad.org
Subject: Clifton Labd boradcast reject filter

Do any tacoistas have one of the Clifton Labs AM broadcast band reject
filters, that can help me with the actual values of the filter?  I built one
using the info from Jack's website before it disappeared, but it doesn't
match the filter sweeps shown, and looks weird.  I would have bought one,
but Jack Smith (owner of Clifton Labs) passed away a while back.  The sweep
of his filter look the best I have seen for what I need.

I want one of these filters for removing strong AM broadcast signals when
playing with certain SDRs.
Thanks & 73,
Terry, N4TLF