Net neutrality

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:30:41 EST 2017

Dick,

   The Washington Post editor Brian Fung quotes an assertion from the New
York Attorney General that thousands of fake comments "may have" been made
on the FCC R&O website concerning 'Net Neutrality'.

Well, if  the New York Attorney General believes there is fraud, he should
file formal depositions to the FCC, then he should impanel a Grand Jury in
New York Sate and present evidence and not spout hearsay or "may have's" to
a Leftist Washington Post "reporter"

Pat KF4MTV