website and misc

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Mon Dec 11 17:10:31 EST 2017

I had some minor eye surgery last week, with a few complications showing
up over the weekend.  Because of them, I am not able to see for very
much of the day right now (I must have an ice pack over my eyes 30 min
on, 30 min off, plus some ointment in them and keep them closed).

I realize that there is probably a meeting this Thursday, which should
be a business meeting.  I cannot update the AMRAD website at this time
for that meeting information.  Dick or someone else needs to provide an
update here on tacos.

In addition, there will be a website outage, maybe tonight, overnight,
so the hosting company can do some updates.

I should be better by the end of tis week, or early next week.

73, 72

Terry, N4TLF