December AMRAD meeting

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Wed Dec 13 20:42:31 EST 2017

As previously announced, the December AMRAD meeting will be held on

Saturday, December 16, immediately following our Saturday luncheon at

Tippy's. There will be a presentation by Mike Toia, K3MT, on antenna

theory and practice. This will occur at the beginning of the meeting.

The presentation will begin at 1 PM. As is now our practice, it will be held

at LinaSpace, 2701 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax Virginia. This is perhaps a

ten minute drive from Tippy's.

Immediately afterward, we will hold our annual business meeting. This

will include a presentation by the secretary of the minutes of last year's

annual meeting for approval by those present. The treasurer's report will

also be made, and there will be an election of directors whose terms

expire at the end of this year. These include:

   Bill Fenn, N4TS

   Frank Gentges, K0BRA

   Rob Bowers, KA0SER

Nominations for these offices may be made from the floor.

Members may bring up for discussion any matters of concern or interest

to the club. These include proposals for new projects, field trips and the

like.

As should be clear,, there will be NO meeting tomorrow evening.

Hope to see you all on Saturday morning.

73, Dick Barth, W3HWN