Latest QST?

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Tue Dec 19 17:51:15 EST 2017

To be clear, I'm not totally opposed to the tube transmitter article.  I
immediately saw the irony of an AM tube transmitter juxtaposed to the
description of the "new" QST on the preceding page.  Plus, giving it the
cover and placing it in the obviously respected first DIY article.  If it
had been further back in the issue, I wouldn't have cared as much.

There were several other articles that I was interested in (SDR, FT8, Red
Pitaya VNA, etc).  I wish any one of them had been given more focus.

No need to burn your QSTs at dawn.  By lunchtime will be fine....
73, Terry, N4TLF