Latest QST?

lstoskopf@cox.net lstoskopf@cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 13:49:37 EST 2017

This is reminding me of a dream to build another of my first TX on the 1X2 board chassis and spider coils wound on toothpicks or matchsticks.  Sadly I've been looking for a couple of years for waxed double cotton covered winding copper bell wire for the coils: red and white stripes.  Can't find any anywhere.  Wouldn't be the same without that.  I think I have almost everything else, but might have to take the FT-243 Novice crystals apart to wash them one more time.  Being careful of course to not move them up into the 40M phone band!

N0UU