RAL-7 Receiver Free

Frank Eliot feliot at his.com
Wed Jan 3 19:38:38 EST 2018

Tacoistas -
	I am downsizing my living area, and must dispose of a 1943-vintage RAL-7 Receiver. I have always been fascinated by devices that demonstrate the ultimate development and perfection of a particular technology before that technology was replaced by some technique that performed the same function either better or cheaper. The RAL-7 is the best example I know of the ultimate TRF receiver. So it is fun to play with, and performs remarkably well. But in my new living situation, I don’t begin to have room to keep it.
	The receiver is free to anyone who will ship it. I’m happy to haul it to anywhere in the Washington, DC region, but it would have to be shipped outside this area. I have the receiver, its original power supply, and the control box for them. The receiver is very heavy. The power supply alone weighs about 40 pounds.
	I would hate to send it to the crusher, so let me know if you would like it.

Frank, W3WAG
feliot at his.com