Omnispace?

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:37:59 EST 2018

>From the article ...
Gold Coast-based Sirion does not propose to use the large Boeing
spacecraft. Instead, it is preparing to canvass prospective builders
including Thales Alenia Space of France and Italy, Surrey Satellite
Technology Ltd. of Britain and Sierra Nevada Corp. of the United States to
build the Sirion satellites.

And ...

Sirion said its “bringing into use” milestone was certified by ACMA in
February following the initial registration in 2006, and that the ACMA
approval was submitted to the ITU to be placed into that body’s Master
International Frequency Register.

What platform did they use for the "bringing into use" milestone?

Samudra