Call for papers

Dan Pawlak d_pawlak at verizon.net
Fri Feb 16 23:06:19 EST 2018

Hi Dick,
   I’d like to attend your meeting at Tacos tomorrow. I’ve been lurking on your listserv for awhile and have enjoyed the topics. Think I’d like to get involved. Do I just show up at the restaurant at noon tomorrow? Is there a back room where you meet?

Dan Pawlak
KF4KKF
Manassas, VA

Sent from Dan's iPad