Fwd: Re: Techno-Swap-Fest

Gary Chatters WA9ZZZ gclistr at garychatters.com
Sat Feb 17 22:47:00 EST 2018

Yes, I have been to the Swap-Fest a couple of times.

The swap fest is all indoors in one room at the museum.  It is not a ham
fest, but a significant fraction of items will be amateur radio related.

As far as size goes, it is a little hard to visualize, but I'd say quite
a bit smaller than Annandale, but all the tables are filled (in the past
anyway).

The museum is mostly dedicated to defense electronics.  It was started
by some Westinghouse employees.  There is a Wikipedia page and they have
their own web site.

Gary