March AMRAD meeting

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:04:09 EDT 2018

Those who can't see the presentation at LinaSpace, will be able to watch
the event online. The stream will be available at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TgYgAxB4Bo
During the presentation I will be monitoring IRC channel #amrad on
Freenode. If you will have any questions or comments, please post them
there.

How to join #amrad on IRC: If you have IRC client on your computer, you can
use it with any of freenode servers. If you don't have such software, you
can use a simple web client. All you need to do is to open
https://webchat.freenode.net/ in the browser, enter nickname (can be your
call sign, but doesn't have to), #amrad as channel name (with hash sign in
front of vws), confirm that you're not a robot, and click "Connect". Please
use the attached screenshot as a cheat sheet.

Jacek
kw4ep